Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Wilderness Library

I have an extensive list of publications surrounding the subjects of Bushcraft and Wilderness Survival.  Reading is a passion in our home.  I thought others might like to compare their libraries to my collection. There may be something you haven't read yet.  Please comment, and let me know what else is out there.


  • Bushcraft - Kochanski
  • How to Stay Alive in the Woods - Angier
  • Wild Edible Plants - Brown
  • Edible Wild Plants - Peterson's Field Guide
  • The Modern Hunter Gatherer - Nester
  • Wildwood Wisdom - Jaegar
  • Bushcraft - Graves
  • Medicinal Plants and Herbs - Peterson's Field Guide
  • When All Hell Breaks Loose - Lundin
  • Survive - Stroud
  • S.A.S. Survival Handbook - Wiseman
  • The Ultimate Guess de to Wilderness Living - McPherson
  • U.S. Air Force Survival Manual
  • Woodcraft - Kreps
  • The Book of Camping and Woodcraft - Kephart
  • Woodcraft and Camping - Nessmuk
I highly recommend any of the books listed.  They are enjoyable to read and many become excellent references.

No comments:

Post a Comment